About Paidy, Inc.
Paidy is Japan's pioneer and leading BNPL service company. At Paidy we believe in creating simple, instant experiences to take the hassle out of shopping with a touch of magic.
Paidy offers instant, monthly-consolidated credit to consumers by removing hassles from payment and purchase experiences. Paidy uses proprietary models and machine learning to underwrite transactions in seconds and guarantee payments to merchants. Paidy increases revenue for merchants by reducing the number of incomplete transactions, increasing conversion rates, boosting average order values, and facilitating repeat purchases from consumers.
Paidy has reached an agreement to join PayPal, the global payments company. Paidy will continue to operate its existing business, maintain its brand and support a wide variety of consumer wallets and marketplaces by providing convenient and innovative services.
Paidy continues to innovate to make shopping easier and more fun both online and offline. For more information, please visit http://www.paidy.com.
We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Incident Manager to join our team and take charge of effectively managing and resolving critical incidents in Paidy.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage incident response efforts, serving as the central point of coordination during critical incidents.
- Maintain clear and transparent communication with all relevant stakeholders, providing regular updates on incident status and resolution plans.
- Document and analyze incidents to identify root causes, develop preventive measures, and create comprehensive incident reports.
- Mobilize and coordinate cross-functional teams, ensuring the availability of necessary resources and expertise for prompt incident resolution.
- Review and enhance incident management processes, collaborating with relevant teams to develop and update incident response plans and procedures.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in incident management or a relevant role.
- Industry-recognized certifications, including Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) and Certified Incident Handler (EC-CIH) are preferred.
- Strong understanding of incident management best practices and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to effectively manage teams and engage with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in incident analysis, problem-solving, and root cause identification.
- Familiarity with industry-specific regulations and compliance standards.
- Technical expertise in using incident management software and relevant tools.
- Willingness to work on a rotating on-call schedule and during non-standard hours as needed to address incidents promptly.
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset, able to work closely with various teams.
- A commitment to continuous learning and staying updated on the latest trends.
- Must be from the software industry and experience in the SDLC process.
- Must have Japanese language skills N3 and above.
- Paidy team will ask about your user experiences with Paidy Apps during the interview. Please download Paidy App and try it out!
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/paidy/id1220373112
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paidy.paidy&hl=en&gl=US
For those who are not able to download Paidy App, due to the regional restrictions, please be advised that you download the similar App, such as Klarna, Afterpay, Affirm and so forth, and come up with your opinions on these applications and services.
- Please note that you must be eligible to work in Japan.
What We Offer You
- Diversified team with 221+ colleagues from 37+ countries
- Exciting work opportunities in a rapid-growing organization
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Flexible work-from-home arrangement
- Competitive salary and benefits
Be a winner / 勝ちにこだわる
- Beat expectations / 常に期待値を超える
- Display surprising speed / 人をスピードで驚かす
- Embrace risk / リスクを恐れない
Own it and deliver / 結果を出す
- Commit to what, when and how to deliver/ 目的・やり方・期限にコミットする。
- Own the actions to deliver / 結果のためのアクションにこだわる
- Embrace conflict when needed to deliver results / 必要なら対立・衝突も恐れない
Play an integral role / 大切なピースになる
- Make an irreplaceable contribution to our business / 替えの効かない貢献をする
- Embrace and bridge differences in language and culture / 皆が言語と文化の架け橋になる
- Raise the bar / スタンダードを上げ続ける